We accept items throughout the month during regular business hours, no appointment is needed. We know it is sometimes hard to part with your children’s belongings and we want you to be comfortable with your experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Please pre-screen your items before bringing them in. The following checklist can help you get the most for your items in the shortest amount of time.
- Do they smell fresh?
- Are they free from pet hair?
- Have you removed any items with stains, holes, missing buttons, fading, pilling or worn areas?
- Are the clothing pieces laying flat, not folded to minimize wrinkles?
- Are the outfits stacked together.
- Do the battery operated items have working batteries?
- Are you larger pieces clean? We pay more for clean swings, bouncer, jumpers and other gear.
Although we would love to be able to go through your items and give you credit immediately that is often not possible. We typically recommend that you drop your items to allow our buyer time to give your things the attention they deserve. This usually takes less than 1-2 business days, we can let you know when you drop your items off if we are expecting a longer wait time. Accepted items will be sold and your store credit will be added to your account for later use. If there are any items we cannot use, we can either hold them aside for you to pick back up, or if you would like, we can donate them for you. We donate to the Esplanade House, and other non-profits.